Buy RadRunner Plus Online
RadRunner Plus from Rad Power Bikes is perhaps one of my favorite all-time, do-anything electric bicycles – and that’s coming from someone with hundreds of electric bike reviews under his belt. I may have ridden some e-bikes that go faster or carry more passengers or fulfill any number of specific niches. But if I had to choose one single e-bike that could handle as many different daily tasks and types of riding as possible, I think it would be the RadRunner Plus. One of my favorite aspects of electric bicycles is that they have helped usher in a new age of revolutionary design. With the assistance of an efficient electric motor, e-bikes don’t suffer from the same design constraints as pedal bikes.
That has opened to door to interesting designs that specialize in all aspects of transportation and recreation. And the RadRunner Plus is one of the best examples of that design freedom we’ve seen yet in the industry. To watch this awesome e-bike in action, check out my video review below. Then keep reading for all of the details on this fun little e-bike that can do just about anything.
- Motor: 750W rear geared hub motor
- Top speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Range: 45-72 km (25-45 mi) depending on user input
- Battery: 48V 14Ah (672 Wh)
- Weight: 33.7 kg (74.3 lb)
- Max load: 140 kg (300 lb)
- Rear rack max load: 55 kg (120 lb)
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Extras: sturdy center kickstand, LCD display with complete data readout, included head/tail/brake LED lights, bell, 5 pedal assist settings, half-twist throttle, passenger package, fenders, suspension fork, 7-speed Shimano drivetrain, wide range of accessory add-ons