Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon Electric Road Bike 2021 in Blue
The Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon redefines e-bike road performance and emerges as the lightest bike in its class.
It’s lightweight, smooth, capable and lively, all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It’s you only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon features Specialized’s FACT 11r carbon chassis – the same one on the S-Works model and you’ll also get the benefit of suspension technology with the Future Shock 2.0 and its adjustable compression. The Shimano 1 x GRX groupset takes on shifting and braking duties while DT R470 boost wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tyres to keep you rolling worry-free.
As for the saddle, you’ll find that the fan-favourite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
Key Features & Benefiits
- FACT 11r full carbon frame, with Open Road geometry.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor, doubles your pedalling power.
- Shimano GRX brakes and drivetrain, offers reliable and smooth braking and shifting.
- Frame: FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
- Fork: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Controller: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Number of Gears: 1×11
- Gear Shifters: Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
- Chainset: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- Chainrings: Praxis, 46t, 110BCD
- Rear Cassette: Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RX812 GRX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt
- Front Tyre: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- Rear Tyre: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc
- Tape: Roubaix S-Wrap
- Stem: Future Stem, Pro
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- Accessories: N/A
- Weight: Not available
Size Guide for Specialized Creo SL
|Frame Size||Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (‘)|
|XS||152 – 163||5’0” – 5’4”|
|S||163 – 170||5’4″ – 5’7″|
|M||170 – 178||5’7″ – 5’10”|
|L||175 – 183||5’9” – 6’0″|
|XL||180 – 188||5’11” – 6’2″|
|XXL||188 – 205||6’2″ – 6’9″|