Buy Bern Nino 2.0 MIPS Kids Helmet Online
Bern Nino 2.0 MIPS Kids Helmet offers features that both parents and kids will love, including MIPS technology, a Multi-directional Impact Protection System designed to reduce harmful rotational motion to the head upon impact. Adding to the appeal, the Nino features an EZ-Fit system for hassle-free adjustments and 13 vents to keep your rider cool and comfortable. The removable flip visor can flip up for a stylish look, flip down to keep the sun out of their eyes, or be taken off entirely. And to keep your child excite about rocking their new helmet, it’s offer in colors kids love!
- EZ-fit system is a no-fuss elastic system that automatically adjusts to the perfect fit every time—just put it on and ride!
- Lightweight and low-profile Zipmold+ construction offers all-day comfort and protection
- Removable flip visor
- Lay-flat strap dividers
- Compression-molded pads
- A Bern Quickmount Asteroid light (not included) can be fastened to the 2-hole mount located on the rear of the helmet’s shell for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Compatible with Bern Winter Knit liner (not included) for added warmth on cold-weather rides
- Certifications: CPSC, EN 1078
First you need to measure the circumference of your head, preferably using a tape measure. Alternatively you could use a piece of string. Measure the circumference at the level of your forehead, approximately 1 cm above your eyebrows.
- Small: 20″ – 22″ (52 cm – 55 cm)
- Medium: 22″ – 24″ (55.5 cm – 59 cm)
- Need a smaller fit? Check out for children between 2-5